3» (75mm) lowered fork height available.
- Small and compact electronics specially developed for mobile weighing. Highest level of water and humidity resistance. Smaller housing is more robust and withstands impacts and vibration better. One electornic board without connectors means reliability for many years in the hardest applications. Lower weight of the scale it self ;122kg,means easier handling of the scale.
- More reliability for the hardest applications and environments.
- Lower power consumption makes scale more user friendly.New batteries are only needed one time per year when weighing 10 pallets per day.
- 4 Penlight batteries can be changed without any effort.
- Auto shut off prevents the batteries to be discharged when client forgets to turn the indicator off.
- Summation of weights with sequence number allows verification if the total load has been weighed.
- Capacity 2000kg
- Accuracy 0.1% of the weight applied to the scale
- Graduation 1kg
- High contrast display with segment height of 18 mm.
- Summation and sequence number giving the number of weights totalised.
- Auto tare giving the net weight added to or taken from the scale.
- Touch panel with push buttons with metal dome, tactile feel gives optimal users interface.
- Totally sealed design to the norm IP 65 (NEMA 4),easy to wash down.
- Operating temperature is -10°to +40°C
- According to ROSH directive and conforms to EN1752-2.
Printer type: Thermal
Functions: Manual paper feed
Warning indications by LED: Low battery; No paper; Temperature too low
Paper: Thermal roll; diameter 40mm
Print speed: 13 lines per second
Operating temperature: 0° to 50°C