From manual to fully automated warehouses, di: ALog warehouse, developed by Dresden Informatik GmbH, is able to control, manage and optimize all warehouse-types sector-independent.
Thanks to rule-based process modeling, software can flexibly be adapted to the respective application.
The warehouse management software has been a success on the market since 1990, while it has been in use among customers at home and abroad.
Since then it has continued to develop, supported by holistic process analysis, extensive experience and motivated employees.
Not only an ideal solution, but also the stable partnership with clients is very important to us.
- simple integration of warehouse management software into existing system landscape through universal interfaces
- Monitoring, control and evaluation of each goods movement, activity and portfolio development creates transparency, order and process safety
- Traceability implementation and evaluation by lot and serial numbers
- Cost reduction through inventory optimization, improves resource utilization and increases efficiency
- Drastic reduction of inventory differences
- Delivery of significant indicators for efficiency, productivity and quality of warehouse processes
- With easy alterable Process Model, di:ALog warehouse is flexible and grows along the process
- Safe and easy operation
- Client capability with self-designable rights distribution
Warehouse management system independent from industries.
- management, controlling and optimization of all stock types from manual to fully automatic stocks
- transparency, order, process security - monitoring of all processes
- improves utilization of all resources
- flexible and adaptable, enables tracking
- interfaces to available systems