UMKA is the first LTO battery for industrial applications.
The battery can be used in electric transport in logistic centers, hypermarkets, warehouses and airports.
It is compatible with all industrial vehicle and Sevcon equipment and has a warranty period of 5 years.
The Umka was built based on the LTO cells SCiB*.
Compared to lead-acid batteries or conventional lithium ion batteries, the use of the lithium titanate batteries Umka offers the following advantages:
- lower TCO through savings in the cost of electricity (up to 30%), maintenance, charging room and additional staff,
- fast charging (up to 80% in 6-20 minutes), for example, during breaks without damage to the battery,
- excellent lifetime with 20,000 full charge / discharge cycles,
- wide operating temperature range from -30 °C to + 45 °C,
- voltage stability, environmental friendliness, safety, etc.
Umka is a product of Drive Electro engineering company. KBK Europe GmbH is the official dealer in Europe (Germany).
We specializing in the developing of Li-ion battery systems for the application in the field of transport, trade and industry.
Our cost-effective solutions with Umka for individual as well as mass production have to be particularly interesting for the companies involved in the production, leasing, rental and use of the warehouse electric transport.
*SCiB is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation