Material lifting towers manufactured in aluminium and steel, designed to lift loads of up to 300 kg up to a maximum height of 8 m.
There are five models in the TORO material lift 'C' Range :
* TORO 4000-C (max. load: 300 kg/max. height: 4 m) Compact design
* TORO 5000-C (max. load: 300 kg/max. height: 5 m) Compact design
* TORO 6000-C (max. load: 250 kg/max. height: 6 m) Compact design
* TORO 6500-C (max. load: 300 kg/max. height: 6.5 m)
* TORO 8000-C (max. load: 280 kg/max. height: 8 m)
Due to their high load capacities, compact and manoeuvrable design, their simple use and wide variety of adaptors for different applications, the TORO Material Lifts are the perfect tool for any type of manual work.
TORO Material lifts are equipped with three safety systems to guarantee maximum reliability and resistance.
1. Hand winch with automatic braking system: Once you have reached the desired height, the braking system automatically holds the load in place.
2. ASB System (Automatic Safety Blocking System): Consisting of safety knobs which permit the user to block and unblock each of the mast sections.
3. IPB System (Internal Pendulum Brake): Consists of an internal pendulum system that is automatically activated if they were to suddenly fall, which can be easily unblocked by a trigger on each profile (MSU System).
TORO Towers comply with the quality system requirements of European rules and regulations. They are manufactured using the most advanced technology, maintaining a strict quality control at all times.
> Robust but lightweight lifters, designed for jobs that require a high load capacity
> Operated by one person
> Compact and lightweight designs for easy handling
> Fast and easy set-up with no tools required
> Comes with the following as standard:
* Adjustable, removable and reversible load forks
* 12 Heavy duty wheels
* Folding side stabiliser legs
> Neodymium magnetic locking pins
> 100% made in Spain