Manual material lifting towers manufactured in aluminium and steel, designed to lift loads from the floor, of up to 125 kg up to a maximum height of 3 m.
Due to their compact and manoeuvrable design, their simple use and the numerous adaptors for different applications, the TORO 3000-A Material Lift is the perfect tool for a wide variety of manual jobs.
TORO Material lifts are equipped with three safety systems to guarantee maximum reliability and resistance during the whole lifting and lowering process.
1. Hand winch with automatic braking system: Once you have reached the desired height, by letting go of the winch handle the braking system automatically stops and holds the load in place.
2. ASB System (Automatic Safety Blocking System): Consisting of safety knobs which permit the user to block and unblock each of the mast sections.
3. IPB System (Internal Pendulum Brake): Consists of an internal pendulum system that is automatically activated on each mast section if they were to suddenly fall, which can be easily unblocked by a trigger on each profile (MSU System).
TORO Towers comply with the quality system requirements of European rules and regulations. They are manufactured using the most advanced technology, carefully selecting the raw materials and maintaining a strict quality control at all times.
> Robust but lightweight lifters, designed for jobs that require a high load capacity.
> TORO towers can be operated by one person. Timesaving => Increase in productivity.
> Compact and lightweight designs for easy handling. Corridor and single-door accessible.
> Fast and easy set-up with no tools required. There are no loose parts.
> Comes with the following as standard:
* Adjustable, removable and reversible load forks.
* 6 Heavy duty wheels for vertical and horizontal manoeuvring and its loading onto vehicles.
> Automatic brake winch which stops and holds the load at the desired height.
> Neodymium magnetic locking pins.
> 100% made in Spain.