23 - 27 April
The Terberg Swap Body Carrier BC 182 was reacting specifically for the secure and rapid exchange of containers developed. Both the short turning radius and the hydraulic lifting and lowering lifting frame make Terberg BC 182 to the perfect partner for all logistics and transportation jobs, which convinces by its clear cab with excellent visibility.
- Driveline: 4 X 2
- Front axle capacity @20 km/h: 11 t
- Rear axle capacity @20 km/h: 20 t
- 5th wheel capacity: Optional 15 t
- 5th wheel lifting capacity: Optional 15 t
- Swap body frame lift capacity: 25 t
- Cabin type: Inboard door, forward facing
Left-and right hand drive available
- Height-adjustable 40 and/or 50 mm drawbar trailer coupling attached to the lift table
- Lowest position swap body frame: 972 mm
- Optionals: many options available
Terminal Zugmaschine mit Elektroantrieb
The Terberg RR222 is a joint development with ZAGRO from Germany. Two specialists who have joined forces to create the ultimate rail road vehicle. Significant advantages ...
The all-new Terberg RT 223/283/323 RoRo tractors are designed for RoRo operations in ports. The 4x4, the Ergoturn® 180° swiveling seat and spacious cabin make this ...
Terberg yard tractors YT 182/222 (DT) are designed for the transport of trailers for ports, shipping yards, logistics, manufacturing and distribution centers. The ...
The Terberg Swap Body Carrier BC 182 was reacting specifically for the secure and rapid exchange of containers developed. Both the short turning radius and the hydraulic ...