The TEMO 600 features a modular design and can thus be used in a wide range of electric-vehicle applications, for example in pedestrian industrial truck, transport trolleys, cleaning machinery, special applications, etc.
Up to six control elements can be built into the upper housing of the TEMO 600: Pushbuttons and switches from the T switch range, the POLANA thumbwheel or an INDICATO battery-status display. Combined with a UNIVERSAL or UNIVERSAL PRO traction switch with integrated body protection switch function compatible with the traction controller, the TEMP 600 can be optimally adapted to suit the customer's application. Various covers are available for the underside of the tiller head: For example with an integrated key switch. A optional CANopen interface is available.
- The modular design allows for a wide range of possible applications.
- The number of buttons/switches and their functions are freely configurable.
- Strong tubular handles
- Ergonomic control
- Optional multifunction cover
- Optional CANopen interface
- Awarded with the following prizes: IF Design Award, Reddot Design Award and Materialica Design Award