In our 40 years history we covered with success hundreds of different applications related to the electric traction, both in industrial and in automotive field, tailored on the needs of our customers.
In 2010 we decided to offer all of our experience to the market, creating the Software TAU, which is by design:
- Powerful, all features are offered as standard («one fits all» philosophy)
- Flexible, virtually everything can be changed with one click
- Easy, friendly, intuitive, graphical tuning, helpful troubleshooting... well suited for everyone!
- Quick, first run for a wired vehicle made in minutes (not days)
- Safe, triple runtime self diagnostics: on whole configuration, on hardware and on firmware
- Storable, with clone file technology upload/download/modify configuration with one click
- Secure, only authenticated users can access the controller
- Upgradable, new releases are guaranteed to be fully backward compatible!
Software TAU is currently made available in two standard families:
1- TAU System for autonomous applications
It can be configured to manage an unbelievable number of different applications: Counterbalanced Single/Twin Drive Lift Trucks, OrderPicking Trucks, Stackers, Reach trucks, Cleaning Machines, Scissors and Aerial Lifts, Scooters and Karts, Motorbykes, Golf and Small City Cars, Lawn Mower Machines, Tractors and Tow Tractors, Hydraulic Pump Systems, Air Compressors, Fans Drive Sytems, etc..
2- TAU Generic Slave for Master/Slave applications
It can be commanded via CAN (typically via a VCS) with the maximum flexibility in applications where the only limit is the fantasy of the customer! The responsibility for the proper action are in these applications demanded to the customer. In any case, important Safety functions like Emergency Stop, Safe Stop, Speed Limitations and Safe Brake are implemented as standard.