Advantages of Shrouded DSL system over conventional MS Angle
1. The biggest feature of Shrouded DSL is that there are no exposed live parts which results in SAFETY and ZERO Accidents. The system is finger touch proof and conforms to protection against direct contact to DIN 57470 Part I VDE 0470 Part 1 (IEC test Finger). B.S.5490.
2. SAFE-LINE Lightweight conductors are safe and convenient to handle at installation heights.
3. SAFE-LINE hanger holds up to four conductors, which are snapped in to the holder groove.
4. SAFE-LINE conductors are 4.5 meter long and yet much lighter than iron conductors.
5. SAFE-LINE conductors are safe and straight and ensure smooth transfer of power.
6. SAFE-LINE conductors are safe and free from risks due to environment, rain, dust, and rust.
7. SAFE-LINE current collector shoe is properly guided in protected and defined track. Foreign bodies, like snow dust, dirt, tree, and animal and bird waste can not affect the smooth working.
8. SAFE-LINE SLIDE IN SLOT design eliminates mechanical stresses in conductors and collectors.
9. SAFE-LINE conductors are joined with flexible conductors, and thermal cycle reversal does not affect the joint
10. SAFE-LINE conductors are equally safe, when installed indoors or outdoors.
11. Low voltage drop in line due to better conductivity.
12. SAFE-LINE conductors have large cooling surface area, and better conductivity, resulting in lower temperature rise of conductors.