The SENSOR TAG from B&M TRICON is available in several product configurations, supplies reliable short- and long-term data about temperature and humidity, and recognises possible vibration. Thanks to its using a range of different types of casing, the SENSOR TAG can be used in almost any area.
The measurement stored can be transferred quickly and easily using an RFID UHF or HF (NFC) interface, a 2.45 GHz USB scanner, or directly by GSM. Parameterisation, display and administration of the measurement data of the SENSOR TAG are by the company's own software solution, DATAKEY®.
SENSOR TAGS are used for
- quality assurance by condition and threshold monitoring
- monitoring and logging the cooling chain during transport and storage
- long-term measurement of climate conditions for temperature- and humidity-sensitive products
- clarification of damage cases, claim and liability questions by vibration - detection on a machine-controlled early warning system
- there is also an option to use other sensors (e.g. light sensors)