These sensors use various magnetic proximity measuring principles to monitor the speeds of machine components in a range between 0 and 30,000 rpm.
The application itself determines the measuring principle used. RHEINTACHO Messtechnik GmbH offers a wide range of standard products for the most varied applications, with suitable measuring systems and electronics, as well as appropriate housings, designs and connections. Additionally to this, we also provide custom solutions, quickly and inexpensively.
RHEINTACHO specializes in developing and manufacturing sensors for the harshest environments. The sensors' resistance to high pressure, temperature changes, electromagnetic interference, aggressive media, water and steam jets is crucial for their operability and service life.
Rotational speed sensor applications:
- Ships' engines
- Communal power stations
- Wind power plants
- Emergency power units
- Hydraulic drives (hydro motors)
- Electric drives (Material Handling)
- Road-building machinery
- Agricultural machinery
- Printing and paper machines
- Special machinery
Standard sensor features at a glance:
- Frequency range from true 0 Hz to 30,000 Hz
- Pressure resistance up to 500 bar as standard
- Extremely leak proof due to patented individual wire sealing
- Resistant to (hydraulic) oil, salt, alkaline solutions and acid
- Wide operating temperature range (-40°C to +165°C)
- Highly resistant to changes in temperature
- Highly resistant to electromagnetic interference (EMC/ESD)