- Load spectrum conforms to FEM 2m / ISO M5 covering a wide range of applications.
- Speed ratio of 4:1 clearly delineates between high speed and low speed, providing the precise load spotting capacities required in many applications.
- 48V control voltage for operator safety.
- The rugged aluminum alloy casting is engineered to withstand the rigors of repeated lifting cycles.
- Standard suspensions include Plain Trolley (PT), Low headroom Plain Trolley (LPT), Low headroom Geared Trolley (LGT) and motorized Trolley.
- New designed mechanical brake with clutch, makes much smaller slipping.
- IP55, insulation F &TEFC motor offers increased protection against weather, dirt and moisture.
- 5 pocket chain wheel for load chain smooth operation.
- New designed geared top/bottom limit switch with patent.
- Grade 80 hardened and galvanized alloy steel chain, endures harsh conditions such as rain, saltwater and chemicals with minimal wear.
- Hot forged from high tensile steel.
- 360 degree rotation.
- A slipping clutch prevents damage from overloading, and ensures the life-span of hoist.
- Fabricated of aluminum die-casting, dable and light weight.
- Matt-black powder coating finish for low visibility.
- High protection grade IP65, fully water-proof, insulated, and impact resistant.
Magnetic Contactor & Clutch Adjustment
- High performance fuse circuit breakers is fastened in a rotatable bracket for easy maintenance & inspection.
- The clutch torsion can be adjusted through a torque tool by a qualified technician. Easy to access & calibrate.
- With built-in heat detector, when motor's inside working temperature reaches 140(±5).
- Celsius degree, the protection mechanism will trigger, and not allow lifting the load. Instead, it permits coming down to release the load.
Phase Error Relay
- Phase protection, in case of any phase missing or incorrect, the hoist will not be in active