The Nautiz X2 gives enterprise users an all-in-one mobile computer that can handle all the tasks of a day work, with built-in ruggedness that allows it to be used anywhere from a warehouse to challenging outdoor environments with moisture, dust, extreme high or low temperatures and potential drops.
The Nautiz X2 offers the most complete and versatile set of features and capabilities available:
- Computing power comes from a quad-core processor
- Easy-to-use Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
- High-quality, high-speed scanners offer 1D or 2D capability.
- Integrated camera offers 8-megapixel clarity, with autofocus and flash.
- 4G/LTE Android phone functionality.
- It comes with Google GMS
- Sunlight-readable 4.7-inch capacitive display offers multi-touch sensitivity.
The Nautiz X2 offers the best value among comparable handhelds. But what sets it apart is its combination of small size, light weight and sleek design.
The Nautiz X2 measures 150 mm x 73.5 mm, is just 16 mm deep at the keyboard, and weighs only 230 grams. It has an IP65 ingress protection rating against dust, sand and water immersion. It also meets stringent MIL-STD-810G military test standards for overall durability and resistance to humidity, shock, vibrations, drop, salt and extreme temperatures. The touchscreen is made of Gorilla Glass for increased durability.