The mechanical hand-Tachometers htm are designed to accurately measure RPM and surface speed on a wide range of applications. The htm is a favored measurement device in several industries, including elevator maintenance, mining industry and others. The large, clear and easy-to-read dial as well as the wide reading range with good definition make the mechanical hand-tachometers easy to use - without the need for batteries!
Mindful of the need to operate tachometers in areas where there is sometimes a risk of explosive atmospheres due to either dust particles or gas, our engineers have carried out modifications to enable this version to be certified for use in ATEX zones without compromising the capability of the original design.The ATEX approved version is suitable for zone 1 use, in all gas groups with a temperature class of T4 and is also suitable for mining applications I M2 c.
The memory button retains last recording until reset. The red 3-position range selector switch provides highest possible resolution for each application providing a multiplier of 1x, 10x or 100x of measured value display. All htm models are rated at an accuracy of ± 0.5% full scale or better.
- Self-contained - NO BATTERIES required!
- Rubber shell on housing provides extra protection and improved grip
- Over-sized 3" Dial (70 mm) uses 2 separate color scales making reading RPM (black) and Surface Speed (red) ... quick and easy
- Supplied as a complete kit with measuring tip, measuring funnel, extension shaft & surface speed wheel in foam-fitted carrying case
- Accuracy of ± 0.5% Full Scale
- 3-Position Range Selector Switch provides highest possible resolution for each application
- Memory button holds pointer in "last" position until reset