We support companies in the import process by taking over
- complete handling of the logistic chain,
- product certification,
- preparation of export documents,
- registration at the customs office,
- electronic customs clearance and
- delivery to the final customer or to our client's warehouse.
Importing goods to Russia and the Customs Union
For the import of goods into Russia and the Customs Union in general, it is required that the buyer of the goods is also responsible for the customs formalities and the clearing of the goods. The legal entity, in whose name customs clearance is taking place, is officially called the declarant. Even when a licensed customs representative, better known as a customs broker, is taking over the customs formalities, the clearing process will nevertheless be carried out in the name of the declarant company.
We provide you with the necessary certificate or product registration for Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan. We collaborate with leading certifications agencies and offer the following services:
- product analysis for certification purposes and confirmation of certificates required,
- preparation of required documentation for the certification process.
For its import to the Customs Union, almost all kinds of products need to be tested and certified. The current certification legislation is based on the so-called Technical Regulations. The technical regulations are definitions of standards which establish the characteristics of products and their production processes in terms of quality, security, technical characteristics, etc.
With the introduction of the Customs Union of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan, a unified product certification system became indispensable and in 2010, the three countries decided to introduce the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union.