With a capacity from 0.25 to 250 cm3/rev., and peak pressure up to 330 bar, the JTEKT HPI range of hydraulic gear pumps is the widest on the market.
From a modular design, they are suitable to all the market standards: ISO, DIN, SAE, Italian type etc...
The quality of manufacture and the exclusive design of JTEKT HPI compensation enable a volumetric output of nearly 97%, generating energy savings in the power transmission.
The modularity of JTEKT HPI pumps allows the composition of multiple pumps with 2, 3, 4 or even 5 sections.To allow even greater flexibility, the exclusive «Module 3» system allows to compose kits in production shops for greater reactivity.
JTEKT HPI Pumps incorporate hydraulic functions such as :
High or low pressure relief valve
2-track flow divider
This technology complete allow to supply systems, which reduce time and integration costs of our customers.
- Direct acting low pressure relief valve with internal return
- Pressure relief valve with by pass
- Flow control valve with internal return
- Direct acting low pressure relief valve with external return
- Direct acting high pressure relief valve with internal return
- Flow control with pressure relief valve with internal return
- 2 ways flow control valve
- Direct acting high pressure relief valve with external return
- Anticavitation valve
- Load Sensing function