* INNOVATION AND REVOLUTION *
The GENESIS move is a highly configurable universal platform with new generation electronics for improved function sensitivity, response time and safety level.
Control of digital on/off functions, proportional pwm, power supply and voltage. CANbus protocol - RS422 - RS485. Graphic display for data feedback.
* SOLID AND ERGONOMIC *
Attractively designed, robust and watertight casing.
Ergonomic rubberised handles for excellent grip.
Practical solid handrest for smooth manoeuvring of controls.
* RELIABLE AND ROBUST *
For use in a vast range of sectors where guaranteed safety and reliability must combine with high level innovation and multifunctionality. From traditional on-off digital controls for industry and automation to proportional movements for lifting people and merchandise. Suitable for use in a wide range of industries from forestry and maintenance to materials handling and logistics. Its comprehensive functionality also makes it ideal for the mining and quarrying industries where shredders, drills and crawler vehicles are used. Perfect for aerial platforms and eco-friendly compactors as well as sea and airport operations.
- 7-segment large, clear and user-friendly digital readout.
- full screen Graphic display.
- dual band continuous sequential scanning receiver with CANopen connectivity.
* TWO OPTIONS FOR TRANSMITTER POWER: *
- Wireless battery charger: When the transmitter is placed on the dock the internal batteries are charged automatically by inductive energy transfer. No electric, metal or wire connections necessary.
- External rechargeable batteries: This innovative non-stop system guarantees 24/7 operation even during battery replacement. Two widely available external LI-ION batteries and battery charger supplied.