The Copal Baggripper Robot is a fully automated solution which picks up bags and for instance re-stacks them onto a different sized pallet, like Industrial pallets or Europallets. This is done without any physical effort.
The Copal Baggripper Robot also sorts bags on quality. Furthermore, the Copal Baggripper Robot can empty bags. The bag is suitable for reuse and therefore durable.
- Re-stacking bags, from pallet to pallet
- For example from sea pallets (140 cm x 180 cm) to Industrial pallets (100 cm x 120 cm) or Europallets (80 cm x 120 cm)
- Sorting on quality
- Emptying bags
- Maximum weight 85 kg per bag
Bagged goods emptying process
- Pick up a bag horizontally from a pallet
- Lay a bag on a grid/funnel
- Remove the thread
- Pick up the bag using the robot and two arms from the Spidergripper
- Empty the bag
- Put the empty bag in the appropriate bin
- Fully automated picking up of heavy bags
- No more physical effort
- Easy to move
- Quickly operational
In order to comply with the current Machinery Directive safety requirements, protective fences have to be applied.
The robot can be transported using one fork lift truck and one pallet jack (weight 3.2 tons)