Black Bear Concert Hoist is an ergonomic solution designed to lift staging, theatrical, and lighting equipment. Also ensure accurate positioning of speakers, lighting systems, stage sets, curtains, and sceneries. Lifting operations have to be executed far more precisely and speedily than in the industrial environment. The configuration of hoist comply with market demand.
Outstanding design & production ability - Cheng Day R & D engineering team designs high precision, stable, low impact, rigid structure and reducing the time of repair according to market requirement. The appearance of neat and small with high capacity and efficiency complete customers' expectation of lifting equipment. Cheng Day will carry on the improvement and research for more advanced lifting equipment.
Currently we have completed model SH standard series product. The load capacity is from 250kg to 2000kg to meet market demand.
- Particularly design and operates in both upright and inverted position.
- Gravity die-casted aluminum, matt-black non reflective finish chassis for rigid,light-weight, durable and low visibility.
- Epoxy black powder coated chassis is featuring corrosion-resistance, and with fine gasket and mechanical design, the complete unit turns to be IP54 rated.
- MC Nylon chain leading plate ensures the chain links properly fit into the lift wheel, and eliminates the possibility of jamming, as well as protect the lift wheel from wet and dirt.
- Heavy-duty DC brake automatically gets engaged in the event of power failure, requiring very little maintenance and only minor periodic adjustments.
- Hook is made of drop-forged high tensile steel with heat treatment, allowing 360 degree swiveling, and equipped with safety latch to ensure proper rigging the load.
- Equipped with duty cycle ED 40% high efficiency, light weight and robust motor, running the chain hoist quietly and steady.
- Operates on single voltage between 220V-550V, 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz.