The name Schwank is known worldwide in the technology of gas infrared burners for heating and process applications. The development, research, manufacturing and application of ceramic burners has a long tradition within Schwank.
The world's first gas infrared burner with a ceramic tile was developed by Guenther Schwank in 1936, the founder of the Schwank Group. Since then, Schwank being a leading manufacturer of ceramic tiles, has continuously advanced the ceramics & burners to generate the maximum of performance and efficiency.
Ceramic Tiles & Burners Applications include
* Industrial infrared heaters, both luminous and tube heaters, for manufacturing facilities, warehouses, sports stadiums, airport hangars, churches and livestock
* Burners for conventional boilers & condensing boilers
* Burners for cookers and grills, i.e., Döner, Kebab & Gyros grills, chicken roasters, and outdoor barbecue grills
* Burners for industrial processes including drying of paper, textiles or paint facilities
* Domestic space heaters
* Patio, terrace and outdoor heaters
* Infrared stove-tops
* Portable heaters for camping or barbecue
* Road constructions burners, weed controlling appliances