20 - 24 April
Benning Elektrotechnik und Elektronik
High-efficiency charging systems for traction batteries- Multi-Voltage- Reduction of required mains power and therefore investment and installation costs- Reduction of peak current values- Minimises temperature rise during charging- Increases traction battery life and reduces service costs
Economical Charging Systems for Traction Batteries
- Huge status light
- Recharge time between 5,5 -14 h
- Low water consumption and low gas development
- Simple operation,"plug & charge"
Lithium-ion energy systems for the materials handling industry with the following cost advantages
- approx. 30% reduced energy costs
- approx. 75% lower maintenance ...
All relevant battery parameters in interaction with the forklift and charger can be recorded, stored and transferred by the BATCOM digital + via a bluetooth communication. ...