SCHNEIDER GROUP offers you the possibility of outsourcing your entire accounting in Russia. Especially for smaller and medium-sized enterprises, the outsourcing of accountancy will lead to higher cost efficiency and will enable you to focus on your core business in Russia. The outsourcing of Russian accounting includes daily bookings and preparation of documents and reports for the Russian tax- and social authorities.
Russian accounting and reporting is highly formalistic and bureaucratic. Combined with the obligation to file complete reports quarterly, the effort, that needs to be put into accounting in Russia is much higher than in Western countries.
The complexity of payroll accounting in Russia/CIS is often underestimated by Western companies . Unlike Western payrolls, a large amount of personnel administration documentation havs to be submitted in local payroll accounting. Payroll calculations are also significantly more complex. For example, during a paid vacation employees do not receive a regular salary but rather an average of the salary for the past 12 months.
Our services concerning Russian accounting and tax reporting:
- Conducting all daily bookings,
- Accounting of fixed assets,
- Payroll accounting,
- Quarterly reports to Russian tax authorities, including preparation of all relevant closings and reports to social funds
- Calculation and reporting of all types of taxes,
- Preparation of all documents for monetary transactions,
- Filing of bank reports, e.g. for currency control,
- Consulting on daily accounting and taxation matters,
- Preparation of all HR documents demanded by Russian law.