The New Abertax Capacitive Battery Electrolyte Level Sensor uses patented technology which allows numerous advantages over all other sensors in the market. Green light indicates that the electrolyte is at or above the specified minimum level. Flashing red indicates that the electrolyte level is below minimum.
The Sensor has be approved according UL 61010-1 with ETL label by Intertek.
Product and safety features
- Patented technology that eliminates electrolysis corrosion between the probe and cell plates
- Easiest installation in shortest time by qualified service personnel
- Allows installation in any of the 6 cells supplying the sensor
- Supply wires are fed from opposite ends to eliminate wire loops and allow maximum isolation
- Protected against transient voltages
- Protected against over current in all the three possible paths
- Sensor not damaged by wrong polarity connection
- Protected against electro-magnetic interference
- Patented connector that ensures a perfect battery seal
- Connector designed for bolted type of batteries (WLW); other connectors for welded type are also available
- Acid resistant body with grommets to ensure a perfect seal between the wire and housing
- Sensor probe with Gauge Guard to protect probe from touching the separators
The New Abertax Capacitive Level Sensor has an acid resistant housing with wire grommets for a perfect seal between the wire and housing. To ensure an accurate installation of the sensor, use the Abertax Drill only. The GaugeGuard supplied with the sensor has three functions: to protect the probe from touching the separators, to provide a good seal between the probe and battery lid as well as to ensure the right length of the sensor probe. The probe can be installed in any cell between the supply voltage cells.