23 - 27 April
The first roll forward Tilting Container with 4 automatic features! THREE
automatic release points PLUS an automatic locking feature for the forks
Kippbehälter und Spänebehälter mit niedriger Bauhöhe
Tipping Containers, Swarf Tilting Containers, Containers with drop away base and Bins for Tugger Train systems
Access safety platform ensures safety for repairs and maintenance work
Storage of max. 4 x 200 litre drums, also combined with 60 litre drums and
Safe storage of 200 litre drums / 1000 litre IBC in compliance with regulations
- Rigid structure made from polyethylene
- Resistant to acids, alkalis, oils and ...
Storage of max. 4 x 200 litre drums, also combined with 60 litre drums and small cans
Suitable for salt and sand
- Van be towed by a fork-lift truck or small traction engine etc.
- Solid rubber tyres (Type STW 100) or with or pneumatic tyres (Type ...
The sturdy snowdozer
- Simple pick-up using forks
- Can be secured to prevent slipping
- Adjustable shield; 2 positions, to the right or left
- Edge trim screwed ...
Safe and fast handling of filled drums
- Sturdy construction
- Clear line of vision for the driver
- Standard galvanized gripping head
- Rubber guard(s) to prevent ...
The safe way to handle a variety of drums: steel bunghole drums, steel
drums with a lid, rolling hoop drums, plastic L-ring drums, plastic double
L-ring drums and ...
For lifting upright drums: 200 litre steel bunghole drums or steel drums with a lid
For lifting and transporting 60 litre or 200 litre steel bunghole drums and steel drums with a lid - in either a vertical or horizontal position
- Rubber guard ...
The quick and economical way to clear parking areas, drives, paths, storage and shop fl oor areas, yards etc.
- Sturdy steel construction
- Fork sleeves for pick-up ...
A shunting aid makes light work of manoeuvring trailers on company
premises, for example on the shop floor
- Sturdy fork sleeves for pick-up by a fork-lift truck
Fork Protection which complies with the German vehicle registration law
«StVZO» § 30 c (1)
- Steel sheeting construction with fork sleeves
- Simple pick-up
- Red ...
Occasionally, loads which are actually longer than the forks of the fork-lift
truck have to be lifted or transported from A to B. That's when it is essential
Sturdy steel sheeting construction with reinforced edging
- Frame made of steel tubing
- Welding, oil- and watertight
- Spring safety fastening
- 2 wheels + 1 swivel ...
Specially designed to separate liquids from solids and collect them
- Perforated intermediate floor 100 mm above the floor, perforation Ø 3 mm,
separation 6 mm
The tilting container with new leverclosing mechanism
- Sturdy frame with fork sleeves
- Van be emptied at any height by cable from the driver's seat
- Can be secured ...
Ein zeitsparender Helfer beim Entladen von Paletten vom LKW
- Einsetzbar für Paletten, die durch die Gabelzinken nicht erreichbar sind
- Schnelles und sicheres ...
Ideal for collection and disposal of bulk solids and industrial waste
- Sturdy steel sheeting construction with reinforced edging
- Tiltable skip with handle
The stacking tipper made of distortion proof steel sheeting in a new design
Access safety platform for straddle stackers and fork-lift trucks. Ensures
safety for repairs and maintenance work.
- Number of persons permitted: 1
- Approved ...
Traverses for emptying the stacking tipper
- Can be emptied at any height by cable operated from the driver's seat
- Can be secured to prevent slipping
Ideal for collection, storage and transfer of materials to be recycled
- Sturdy steel construction with smooth interior walls
- Trap door operated by cable from ...
The extensible crane arm increases the reach of the fork-lift truck.
BAUER GmbH not only develops and manufactures attachments for the fork-lift truck, products for the environmental sector and recycling and waste containers, the company also sells their own products on international markets. Founded in 1966, today the company has more than 320 employees and is one of the leading European manufacturers in this field.Qualified personnel and the use of the most modern manufacturing technology available guarantee our products meet the highest standards where safety and quality are concerned. In 1993 the company wascertified for the first time according to DIN EN ISO 9001; the implementation of this quality assurance management system guarantees consistent high quality.BAUER products are only manufactured on the sites in Suedlohn and Halberstadt.
Phone: +49 2862 709 0
Fax: +49 2862 709 155