Established in 1989, Abertax with its experience in high-tech battery ancillaries, has become one of the world's leaders in this field.
Our professional workforce and first class Research & Development facilities guarantee strong partnership in the fields of energy storage systems and solutions, battery monitoring and control, motive and standby components, innovative battery design and other state-of-the-art renewable energy systems.
Extensive R & D activities strive for even more: Abertax recently introduced the following innovative products:
- ABERTAX MV - Magnetic Water Inlet Valve
- ABERTAX GRS - Gas Release System for VRLA Batterien
- ABERTAX BMU, BMS and e2BMS - Batterie Management Systems
- ABERTAX IB - Intelligent Battery System
- ABERTAX CLS - Capazitiver Battery Elektrolyt Level Sensor