Our eTicket service for journalists enables you to order your press ID online right up to a day before the event opens.
- You'll receive your personal eTicket for journalists via e-mail.
- You can use this eTicket for initial admission to the event.
- On the first day of your visit, you can then convert this eTicket into a full-event ticket (valid for the full duration of the show) at the Press Center (Convention Center - CC) or the Press counters at the North 1 and West 1 Entrances.
- There you can also pick up a catalog voucher as well as a parking permit and parking exit ticket.
Please note that your press pass / e-Ticket is not also valid for local public transport.
Alternatively, you may fill out and return the request for press passes form by 5 April 2018.
Please note that CeMAT press IDs are intended only for journalists and editorial team members and will not be issued to publishing, advertising or PR representatives. There is no automatic right to a press ID. Deutsche Messe reserves the right to decline requests on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that CeMAT press IDs are intended only for journalists and editorial team members and will not be issued to publishing, advertising or PR representatives. There is no automatic right to a press ID. Deutsche Messe reserves the right to decline requests on a case-by-case basis. Our accreditation regulations are available online or, on request, they can be sent by e-mail.
We wish you a pleasant journey and a successful and enjoyable CeMAT 2018. We look forward to seeing you at the Press Center.
A broad range of accommodation options – from hotel rooms to B&Bs to private apartments – can be booked here:
Please note: Each journalist is responsible for his or her own travel and accommodation expenses; these expenses will not be reimbursed by Deutsche Messe AG.
Online press account
Open your own personalized online press account for our tradeshow websites to provide you with free access to our exclusive services for journalists, including:
- Press ID as an accredited journalist
- Access to press conference schedules and the online press guide
- Personal tradeshow planner with bookmarks and date organizer
Tip: Your press login is also valid for all other Deutsche Messe tradeshow websites!
You'll get access to your own exclusive, personalized online services in the myCeMAT area of the website, which you can reach from any page of the website after registering. Needless to say, you can update the information in your personal profile at any time.
To guarantee the exclusivity of our online press services, you need to register as a journalist first.
If you already have a press account for any of our websites, simply click on the myCeMAT registration button at the lower right and enter your existing login.
If you haven’t registered yet, click here to do so now:
Registration for journalists