What problem does the product solve?
The OSR Shuttle™ Evo combines the advantages of all previous shuttle systems. What makes the new shuttle generation stand out is how flexible it is with regard to system and process design. The OSR Shuttle™ Evo can be used to manage all warehouse processes (all-in shuttle).
What is the product’s greatest advantage for customers?
With OSR ShuttleTM Evo, KNAPP offers a solution that is scalable, modular and adaptable, thereby providing a decisive competitive advantage.
How does the product fit into CeMAT’s motto “Connected Supply Chain”?
The OSR Shuttle™ Evo has been developed in line with KNAPP’s all-in shuttle philosophy. The OSR Shuttle™ Evo combines important processes such as storage, picking, temporary storage, replenishment, supplying and sequencing. Its unique design enables it to put goods into precise sequences as soon as they leave the rack. The OSR Shuttle™ Evo supplies work stations and dispatch areas with goods just in time. This boosts efficiency while simultaneously reducing the amount of work. What’s more, stock and overstock can also be stored in a way that saves on both cost and space. Where necessary, shuttles can change between rack line systems and retrieve goods from the overstock area.
What else is important?
The new simplicity
Higher, faster, better, more flexible and economical: The OSR Shuttle™ Evo combines the best of all previous shuttles in an innovative system approach.
• Scalable investment: The system adapts to changing requirements and business models
• Optimal use of space thanks to a flexible rack system and a streamlined system design
• On-demand performance: Scalable number of shuttles and lifts; applications with shuttles that move lengthwise and crosswise
• Flexible access to all articles in the system from any work station
• Complete integration in the KNAPP system world